The Music College at Vizianagaram is definitely one such.
I touched the ground and the steps before entering and saluted the place.
Illustrious is a word that loses meaning when used in some instances.
Look at the list of the Principals who served at this college and you would be dumbstruck.
The list reads thus!
1. Harikatha Pitamaha Sri Ajjada Adibhatla Narayana Dasu
2. SK Padmasri Dwaram Venkataswamy Naidu.
3. Sri Dwaram Narsinga Rao.
4. Sri Dwaram Bhavanarayana Rao.
5. Sri Nedunuri Krishna Murthy
6. Kum Srirangam Gopalaratnam.
7. Sri Dwaram Durgaprasada Rao.
These are the maestros who were at the helm at this place from 1919 to 2000!
The place still has the charm and the system of open class rooms still continues there.
I was wondering the kind of the music the trees there might have listened!
They grew real tall and lush!